Sex in Marriage: For Women Only
A 90-minute recorded webinar by Dr. Morgan Cutlip | @MyLoveThinks
Dr. Morgan will cover...
• Why sex is important to your marriage + also why you and your experiences are normal
• Common Differences in Desire
• The Dual Control Model of Sexual Response
• How stress impacts your sexual relationship
• Tips for improving your sexual relationship
Seats are limited, claim your spot now
Can't make it? No problem, you have access to the recording for 30 days.
Dr. Morgan Cutlip
Dr. Morgan Cutlip is a wife, a mom to two spirited kiddos, a PhD in Psychology and an advocate and life-long lover of all things relationships.
Her work centers around creative content development for My Love Thinks. Dr. Cutlip has a particular passion for helping her generation of Millennials find love, happiness, and longevity in their relationships.
She has conducted award-winning research on the Love Thinks course, Head Meets Heart, and completed a study on the high divorce rate of female soldiers.
Dr. Cutlip has created content and courses for @FloTracker, the number one app in health and fitness, and was a featured relationship expert for Teen Vogue.